VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES AT WCA2016!
Interested in Volunteering at WCA2016? This is your chance to get involved in WCA2016 to meet clinicians, researchers and students from around the world!
To volunteer, first fill out the shirt online application form as soon as possible to select your first and second choice activities at:
Next, to help us schedule you for your selected activities, please fill out the form(s) to indicate your availability for your choices:
- Delegate Bag Stuffing: Delegate conference bags will be stuffed by volunteers on Saturday September 17: <<CLICK HERE>>
- Guides to UBC: Volunteers familiar with UBC will guide delegates going from the hotel to UBC on Saturday September 17 and Sunday September 18: <<CLICK HERE>>
- Welcome Ambassadors: Volunteers familiar with Vancouver will be welcome ambassadors on Sunday September 18 and Monday September 19, including giving tourist information to people from out-of-town and taking small groups on local mini tours for a few hours; e.g., a walk or bike ride in Stanley Park or going on to Granville Island etc.: <<CLICK HERE>>
- Assistant Moderators: Volunteers will assist during sessions on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: <<CLICK HERE>>
- Way-Finders: Way-finding volunteers will help delegates find their way around the hotel before, between or after sessions or social events at various times on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: <<CLICK HERE>>
- CEU/Help Desk: volunteers will provide information to delegates at the help desk before, between or after sessions on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: <<CLICK HERE>>
The chair of the respective committee for the activity you have been assigned to will be in touch to schedule you and provide additional information.
All volunteers will be acknowledged on the website so you will become a part of the history of this great international event! We look forward to hearing from you!